BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 17, 2010

Warm Bodies By Isaac Marion

Book: Warm Bodies
Author: Isaac Marion
Genre: Zombie Fiction
Rating: 8/10
This was an okay book. It's narrative point of view was a little weird but lovely book! This is an artwork of both zombies and love. I never thought I could care so much for zombies! I really recommend this book for those people who want a little out of the ordinary and still have the great feeling of love. Isaac did an excellent job at writing this book. Also the cover is beautiful, simple, yet alluring in some way. Guess what this book even includes a quote from Stephenie Myer.Also haven't been able to blog lately so sorry.....but once I sort out some school things I will be back to blog like never before. So check out "Warm Bodies."
I will post a excerpt from his Issac Marion's first book: "I am a zombie filled with love." to the left of this page. Bye-Bye my fellow readers! LOL!

0 comments: