BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

13 To Life By Shannon Delany

Book: 13 To Life
Author: Shannon Delany
Genre: YA Paranormal
Rating: 9/10
I adore this book so much! It gives you a break from the love at first sight thing. This book contains romance, mystery,muder,love triangle,werewolves,and russian mafia...phew that took a long time to say. I thought that every romance book I read was always going to start up with love at first sight, but this book proved me wrong of course.I give props to Shannon, can't wait for what else she has in store for us readers. Jessica Gillmansen's junior year in the small town of Junction is pretty difficult since she lost her mom in a tragic accident recently.Now she has to deal with Pietr Rusakova a hot sexy (russian-american) new guy at her school who just won't let her be. She is told to take him on the tour around the school but she doesn't fall on her knees over him like the other two girls who where practically giggling thier heads off. Though Jessica doesn't fall in love with Pietr at the first meeting like most stories, instead she still raptures with her longtime crush, star football player Derek. But somehow Jessica sees more to Pietr than meets the eye. She ends up getting fed up with all the female attention Pietr starts to get when she takes him on the tour around the school. She convices herself that their love is not meant to be. But as the story continues Jessica slowly figures out Pietr's secrets and mysterious.She can't help to notice there's a little connection between her and Pietr.There is a part where Jessica tries to hook up Pietr with another one of her friends which I find a little funny counting his reaction.This story contains connections among the wolf attack in Farthington, the secrets of the Rusakova family, and the Russian mafia. It's an amazing book I reccommend this book for people who are tired of the same werewolves, vampires, and regular happily ever after moments.Shoutouts to Shannon. Her next book secrets and shadows will be out soon the second part to 13 to life. As usual I will write a review and keep all my blogger followers updated. Soon I will post some excerpts of my latest book blogs and upcoming books to the near top right section of this page. Peace ouy my bloggers.

0 comments: