BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Torment Is OUT NOW!!!!

They day we've been waiting for is here. The release of TORMENT by Lauren Kate! I'm waiting for my dad so, we can go and get the book already. Gosh I have to wait for 11:oo o'clock cuz that's when my dad gets back from work. I DON'T CARE THAT I"M GOING TO BE SLEEPY AT SCHOOL TOMMORROW BECAUSE I'M WAITING UNTIL LATE A NIGHT TO GET THAT BOOK. YEAH YOU HEARD ME I DON'T CARE!!!!!Well, all fallen fans out there I'm waiting for the book to post a review...soon coming is crescendo from the hush, hush series so there's a lot more to look into alright. Here's a picture of Torment which will be soon in my bookshelf of my loved books. Yup that's right I'm a nerdy girl like that...just kidding or am I?

ahhhh, the book cover is as sexy as the first one.....


Guess what also I'm going to make a glogster page on here soon...I found out about this thanks to my teacher: Ms.Roberts. So.....pretty much you'll be seeing some new things on my blog. Now bye I have algebra homework to do UGH!

0 comments: