BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Torment By Lauren Kate

Book: Torment
Author: Lauren Kate
Genre: YA
Rating: 10/10

*SPOILER ALERT!!!!*

Sooooo...you all knew I was waiting for this book forever!!!! So, I bought it read it and now I'm happy. This was Lauren Kate's best work ever. Emotion, setting, and mood in every page. Daniel's pain, Cam's sinister style, and even the new character Miles was very charming and sweet. Lucinda was really twisted in this book though. she died her hair with peroxide!!!! I cursed myself rereading that part. I was like "No,Are you crazy!" Daniel and Cam's truce is on march. Lucinda is tearing herself inside trying to figure out herself. Using shadows as portal to look into her formal lives. Daniel and Lucinda share many romantic scenes (AWWWWWWWWWW!!!!) I was strangley mad that Cam doesn't act like he cares romantically for Lucinda anymore. He seemed very diffrent and was flirting with CALLIE!!! UGGGHH So many questions now.....will Lucinda ever save herself from the accident she got herself into? At the very end BAM! A huge twist and my face was a like "WTF!" Why Lauren Kate, Why do you do this TORMENT to me for waiting for the next one. I can't wait for PASSION the next book in the fallen series. Also I'm starting to like Daniel a lot more. Poor, Cam.....I wish I he could get another girl too. But what about Miles? Soooo.....I'm leaving my bloggers with a cliffhanger. If you want to know what happens in the book and don't feel like buying it....
e-mail me at:  joselyn.leiva@yahoo.com

I STRONGLY RECCOMMEND READING THE SERIES!

0 comments: