BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 1, 2010

Guardians of Ga'Hoole Book One: The Capture By Kathryn Lasky

Book: Guardians of Ga'Hoole: The Capture
Author: Kathryn Lasky
Genre: Fiction
Rating: 2/10
Ummm...Okay I've read better and more exciting books like the dicitonary. This book took forever to get to the point and really OWLS! I can't believe they've made a movie of this book. Yes, family and friendship thing going on here. But it took almost the entire book to the flying thing at the end. For me Soren is a lost bird who seriously needs to get a grip of reality like his friend Gylfie. I assure you I will so not be reading the next book of this series. So, Soren is a Barn Owl from the kingdom of Tyto and he is snatched by St. Aegolious Patrol when he fell out of his tree. But what if he didn't really "fall". On the way to St. Aegolius academy for Orphaned Owls he meets a Elf Owl named Gylfie who turns out to become his best friend. They take almost the whole book trying to figure things out and fly, but It got me bored by chapter two. Soon they are torn between who is moon blinked and who isn't. Then blah, blah, and more blah. I'm sorry for the fans of this book, but this is one of the worst books I've ever read. Even my brother didn't like it and that's saying something too. So, I do not reccommend this book to anyone. Also the next book review almost coming is Jeremy Fink and the meaning of life. So if you want a excerpt of either books check out my EXCERPT Section on the right on this page.

0 comments: