BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 18, 2010

Beautiful Creatures By Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl

Book: Beautiful Creatures
Author: Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
Genre: Historical Fiction/Romance
Rating:10/10
I ADORED THIS BOOK! This was a a very emotional and sentimental story to me. All the characters seem to wrap around each other in a flawless way. I loved how these authors were able to create the emotion and setting of this book so....amazingly. I found myself staying up late at night reading chapter and chapter. I adore so much this story and can't wait for the next. So Ethan Wate lives in boring Gatlin County with his housekeeper Amma and his father. His mother died in a tragic accident sadly. Then Lena Duchannes shows up and somehow seems to make Ethan feel a sensation in him. She hides a secret bigger than they can imagine. A love cursed from a spell unimaginable to mankind. Ethan can't help but be drawn through the hardest obstacles. Lena diffrent than any other girl he ever met, will reveal a new world of dark and light. Generations pass with the curse running in their veins. Many could be their friends while others could be their worst enemies. So far Gatlin county will never be the same to Ethan Wate. So at the end of the book the AUTHORS! Left me with this suspense in my chest. But I'm happy because THE BOOK IS ALREADY OUT THIS MONTH!!! So another book being reviewed is Beautiful Darkness the sequel to Beautiful Creatures.

Awwww....Can't wait for the second book! Yes, I know I'm really whiny and impatient!

0 comments: