BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 8, 2010

November Updates!!!!!

Okay everyone back for some more blogging action. Now here's my to do list for this month:

1.)Books
2.)Whisper Episodes( Checkout my youtube channel):
3.)More facebook action
4.)More look at this
5.)More coming this month
6.)I NEED TO QUESTION AUTHORS UGGGGGHHHH!!!!

I have a couple books I'm reading so far and two more to follow:
Vampire Diaries(Currently Reading)
Shadowland(Currently Reading)
Uglies(To be Read)
*Title coming soon*(To be Read)

Well Thanksgiving coming soon so more in that area! Love all my bloggers so blah blah blah and heres a cool random picture. (Belongs To rightful owner!)

                        
I think that these two would be the perfect yin yang couple. You know bad and sly with good and inncoent.
Also both of these guys have the looks that pretty much say their personalities!!!!

0 comments: